ALL ABOUT MYSELF

 ALL ABOUT MYSELF


   Hi! My name is Zhenni Syaban but you can call me Zhen or jenny. I was born in Bandung, 2 october 2004. I am the middle child in my family ( do you feel what i feel as a middle child :') ?) , i have two other siblings, one is a younger brother and the other one is a older sister. My hobby is drawing, reading books/literature and listening to music.

  I have a different talent from parents and that is Drawing. No one in my family are talented with drawing ability but for some reason i was the first one to have this hobby/talent, but now my little brother also loves to draw. From what i remember when i was first introduce to drawing was when i was little at about 5 years old. Every time i went to my Grand Parents house my Grand father always gave me a piece of paper , pencil and a crappy watercolor set l and he said " here, you can draw whatever you want, be creative and maybe i will give you a sweet treat'' , well lil me thought ' sure i'll give it a try' and from then on my began to pour my imaginative  thought into a piece of paper, i also began to try out other medium like watercolor, acrylic, oil, etc. but now my main medium is watercolor. oooo i also can draw digitally, now i am try to do gif, animation and hope that this talent can be use full in the future.
  
 My other weird hobby as a child is that i can do tech computer, acually i don't know what to call but when i was about 3 years old my lil self already can use a laptop yes a laptop , there's a picture of me lil self playing with a computer and also i've broke some of the old laptop out of my dumbness like one time there was a mouse under the laptop like between the laptop and i tried to sit on top of the laptop........ yeah now that i think about i don't know why i did that.

Comments

Popular Posts