CV-XII SCIENCE 7- ZHENNI


 

Choi Diva

Human Recource & Art’s Manager

PT Creative Art’s School

Jl. Wonderland, Bandung, 80123

 

Dear Ms. Choi

I am writing to apply for the Field Manager of Graphic Designer position advertised in the Time Union. As requested, I enclose a completed job application, my certification, my resume, and three references.

 

The role is very appealing to me, and I believe that my strong designing experience and education make me a highly competitive candidate for this position. My key strengths that would support my success in this position include:

 

  • ·         I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live-use applic ations.
  • ·         I strive continually for excellence.
  • ·         I provide exceptional contributions to creative ideas.

·          

With a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts on Graphic Designing, I have a comprehensive understanding of the full lifecycle for creative projects. I also have experience in learning and applying new design technic. Please see further information of me on my resume to assure you about my qualification. The key strenght that i possess for success in the position in your company included are that i have experiences dealing with design field and creative field, so that i can make an excellent associate and i will work hard because  Field Manager of Graphic Designer are the field that fit both my interest and skills.

 

I can be reached anytime via email at Zhn0204@emailexample.com or by cell phone, 08112323280.

 

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

 

Sincerely,

 

Zhenni Syaban




Comments

Popular Posts